First, I want to thank sweet Maiko of Maiko’s Skincare and Nippon for nominating me again for another award. I am truly flattered and honored, and I hope all of you will check out her blog coz its so informative (she’s a skin counselor) and I have learnt so much from her knowledge in the various ingredients used in cosmetics and skin care products! Thanks Maiko!
p/s: Actually, I have another reason for thanking Maiko. Just as I start to type out my appreciation for Maiko, I discovered that the batteries in my Logitech Touch mouse are leaking fluids and I had to change them. I am one of those who believes that everything happens for a reason and I want to thank Maiko for following my blog since I become more active in blogging! 🙂
Now to share with you the rules for accepting the nomination
1. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
2. Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
3. Nominate 10 other blogs and their links
4. Notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
5. Pass these rules on to them
5 Facts About Me
1) At this point in my life, I am happily married to a wonderful man who supports me in almost everything that I do. We do not have any children but we believe if our destiny has it, we will. 🙂
2) I am a person of wide and varied interests, ranging from reading about astronomy, to arts and crafts and to metaphysics. I am a certified fengshui practitioner so I am sensitive to the balance of energies around me.
3) I practice meditation through the use of an app, called Headspace. It helps me find internal calm, clears my head during stressful work weeks and helps me sleep better.
4) I am generally an introvert, but shopping is my favourite find-my-sanity activity. I love walking into large drug stores (Watsons, Sephora, John Little, to name a few) or hypermarkets. Just checking out the latest on the shelves makes me feel a lot better after a long tiring week.
5) I am a believer that everything happens for a reason, and I believe doing good begets the good. My lifetime motto is to live with a clear conscience each and every day.
With that, I would like to nominate the following bloggers for the award:
- 21panda97 – for the unwavering perseverance to deliver reviews on low budget, highly affordable cosmetics and skincare products – very good tips for those still on pocket money! She educated me on good makeup brush cleaner at just S$2 – I would never have thought about that.
- 2063 – this is a blog written in Chinese but not only are the articles extremely well written, the photos taken are just amazing! The blogger shared stories about trips to middle east and the experiences while being there. Thumbs up!
- jessiebudgetbeauty – as the name described, this is a blog focusing on budget beauty products, esp pharmacy and drug store brands. Some of the products cannot be found in Singapore so i follow it to find out what else is available and how effective the products are in less humid environments.
- livingdisrobed – this is a blog with character and recently, she shared about making your own photo booth. No blogger should miss this post!
- Dorkchops – I must give it to dorkchops for dedicating so much time to blogging. I believe she posts almost every day? She’s got so much up her sleeves that I’m just amazed at how she manages university with blogging concurrently. She has a very good collection of product reviews, including mascaras and skin care products. Check out her tips on basic blogging too!
- fislittleblog – I like this blog because of its style and the personality it exudes. Sweet. Check out her blog!
- The Beauty Lane – I like this blog because it covers not just skin care and cosmetics, but wellness too. I like the posts on wellness coz I am always for learning the natural goodness of things around us.
- YHGP (Your Human Guinea Pig) – I have nominated YHGP for the Inspiring Blogger award before and I have fully respect her for the work that she does to make sure her blog followers and readers are given thorough and unbiased review of the drugstore products. For each post, YHGP will take photos in specific timeframes to demonstrate the quality of each product she tested. Kudos!!
- jaanethough – jaanethough is a fellow blogger residing in Singapore who just started following my blog (thank you!). She an animal lover and is a proponent for beauty without cruelty. Check out her posts for insightful views on companies that conducts animal testing!
- Styled with Joy – This is a fashion and beauty blog! You can find tips about wearing accessories, cleaning your makeup brushes and many more! Do check out her blog or follow her on twitter!
Congratulations to all the nominees! 🙂