Hi everyone, I was nominated by sweet Maiko of Maiko’s Skincare and Nippon (Thanks Maiko!) for Very Inspiring Blogger Award and I am very encourage and honoured to be nominated. Please visit Maiko’s blog above coz she has such wonderful tips to share with all of us!
Just to share with everyone on the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog.
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
- Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
Now that I’ve shared the rules of the award with you, here are 7 things that I like:
- Food: I love Japanese and Korean cuisines, followed by Chinese. 🙂
- Place for Getaway: Alila Soori for the great food and sea view. Its now my annual pilgrimage to recharge myself from the stressful work.
- Song: I still like “True” by Spandau Ballet after all these years.
- Book: I love to read so its hard to pin down which one is my favourite. But my latest read is the Divergent Series.
- Movie: I haven’t had a favourite movie for many years. The recent one that I liked very much was a Taiwanese movie called “等一个人 咖啡”. I usually will not miss a Woody Allen movie that’s filmed in and after 1990.
- Beverage: I am a tea lover. My favourite teas are Pu-er (aged >15yrs) and French Earl Grey.
- Weekend Activity: Shopping!
There you go! Now I’m going to nominate the following bloggers for this award:
- Jessie’s Budget Beauty
- Olivia’s Beauty Blog
- Your Human Guinea Pig
- Cardiff Beauty Blog
- French Vanilla & Coffee
- Try Me Pretty
- Clare’s Beauty
- Lipgloss and Backpack
- CheonsaDiana’s Review
- Let’s talk cosmetics
- Erin Louise Hunt
- 메간 Megan
Congratulations to the above nominees and thank you for your support! Shall look forward to your comments and posts! 🙂